SW Marine currently has openings for the following positions. Please send resume and references or any questions to:
SW Marine, Inc
Attn: Emily Ternus
110 Freese Ct
Palo, IA 52324
SW Marine is a Cedar Rapids Area boat dealership seeking a motivated individual to join our team of certified marine technicians. The right candidate will possess a friendly personality, an ability to multi-task, be a highly motivated self-starter, have some knowledge of boats and the boating lifestyle and above all, a willingness to learn! Previous marine experience is encouraged, but not necessary as we will train the right individual.
Essential Skills for this Position
• Mechanical skills and a familiarity with boating are a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, to effectively deal with colleagues
• Ability to work efficiently both independently and collaboratively with a team
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly
• Exhibit strong problem solving skills
• A winning attitude
Job Duties Include
• Assisting as needed with service, repairs and rigging
• Fork Lift Operation
• Gaining a general knowledge of the service department
Must hold a valid driver's license. High School diploma or equivalent is required. Our full time team members enjoy terrific benefits which include, Health Benefits, Retirement and Paid time off, Company provided training and education.
Pay: $20.00 per hour, negotiable based on experience. Technicians will receive billable hourly incentives.